Who we are and how you can contact us
When you are using our websites, Warren Larkin Associates Limited is the data controller (referred to as “WLA”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice.) Our registered office is at Bank House, 6-9 Church street, Adlington, Chorley, PR7 4EX.
Data you give to us:
- When you use our website;
- When you fill in the “get in touch” enquiry form;
- Personal information when engaging in or conducting business with us. The types of information we may collect include names, email addresses, postal addresses, contact details, job titles, transactional information, financial/billing information, account information, correspondence and any other information you may choose to provide.
You can ask us to stop contacting you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts/agreements entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about services we think may be of interest to you;
- To process and complete business transactions and send related information, including transaction confirmation and invoices;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
Disclosure of your information
We will not sell your personal information to any third parties; we may, however, share your personal information with third parties as follows:
- Selected other parties including: business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with the or you;
- When someone visits www.warrenlarkinassociates.co.uk we use an internet analytics service to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow the third party service to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the registration process for our monthly e-newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about news you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing email@example.com
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to Amy Blackwell at firstname.lastname@example.org