Inspirational Public Speaking and Facilitation
Warren has delivered Keynote presentations across the United Kingdom and internationally. He is a much sought-after presenter and delivers complex and challenging content in a warm and engaging manner. He has been spreading the word about trauma, adversity and the lasting impact on people’s lives for the last 20 years. In 2017, Warren presented to over 5000 people.
"I recently attended the Young Minds "Adressing Adversity" Conference in Birmingham and thoroughly enjoyed your presentation, it made a huge impression on me. It gave me a number of new ideas to consider and also went some way to confirm my recent thoughts around Personality Disorder being a form of PTSD."
Grace Paige, Student Mental Health Nurse
"We had the privilege of welcoming Dr Warren Larkin as the key note speaker at the recent (Jan 18) Stockport Safeguarding Adult and Children Boards joint development day. His session really set the scene as we worked on defining our ‘All Age Neglect Strategy’ later in the day. He presented an overview of the evidence base relating to Adverse Childhood Experience, the role of Routine Enquiry and a flavour of Trauma Informed Schools. There was a great deal of interest in the room and a lot of what he said resonated with practitioners working on the front line with vulnerable children and adults who find themselves in complex situations –‘Excellent speaker – knows how to hold the floor and keep the interest’. There was a lot of interest from schools colleagues in relation to Trauma Informed Schools – ‘I will be in contact to hear and learn more’. Participants commented that it ‘stimulated them to think differently. Is this a speaker I would recommend – most certainly'."
Gill Frame, Independent Chair Stockport Safeguarding Adult and Children Boards
- Relevant, clear, story-based delivery helps me to remember key points
- Very well explained and good emphasis on the huge impact of the ACE issue
- Excellent, accessible and informative
- Good to have top down context
- Fantastic – really inspiring and a brilliant speaker, empowering us as therapists to ask questions and help facilitate meaningful change
- Very informative and a fantastic reminder to keep thinking about trauma & asking these questions
- Loved Warrens delivery, enthusiasm, humour and comprehensive presentation. I could’ve listened to him all day
- Engaging speaker – provided lots of useful info
- Really engaging with relevant & key relatable experiences
Feedback from North West Psychological Professionals Network Annual Conference 2018
You can also find my latest video content over on my YouTube channel here.